Halloween and Fall Leaves

Halloween was great this year, even though I was still frazzled from all of our family travel. I definitely hadn't recovered yet. :) Our family Halloween costume was built around these amazing mermaid costumes I found for Lydia and Elise! Matt was Poseidon, and Luke's $2 thrift-store king costume was inspired by our trip to England. :) 



Luke's preschool Halloween parade!
Of course he was next to his BFF Lev :)

Elise's playgroup Halloween party. :) 
She's wearing the same bee costume I wore when I was 2!
Luke and Lydia have worn it too :)

And we had our ward Halloween party at the zoo!



I did Trunk or Treat with our car for the fist time. It was a learning experience and I can do better next time... :) Again, I was pretty frazzled by this point in the year.


Trick or treating is a big block party in our neighborhood :) 
One of the many things we love about living here!

So much candy 🙃

Halloween week was also peak-week for fall leaves here in Virginia. They were spectacular!

















Comments

Popular Posts