December


The only thing I wish we could've changed about December is that I wish we were healthier! Especially poor Elise, who was sick with one bug or another basically from the time school started. She was especially sick around Christmas. 


But it didn't slow us down too much. We put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving!



Luke had his preschool Christmas program and performed the songs he's been belting out at home for the past 3 weeks. :) We all know them too now. He did great! And of course wanted a picture with Lev after!




Lydia had Special Person Day at school and invited Vikki. 🥰 It sounds like they had a great time together! We are the luckiest to have her as our neighbor.


We went to our ward Christmas breakfast where the kids wanted nothing to do with Santa. 


We spent lots of mornings at the gym! Elise graduated from the baby zone to the big kid zone - a milestone for sure! Over break, all 3 kids went and played with Erin's kids Lev, Reed and Hazel. They love it there, and so do I!

z



I kept trying to get the kids outside for an hour+ every day. The sunshine and fresh air were so good for us! There are endless fun activities in our area, new parks to visit, beautiful places to walk, etc, that make it easy to get outside.

On a rare day when Elise wasn't sick 🥲
My new favorite pic of her!



The original group chat 😉
Playing with Macie and Soren in the back yard

Digging a hole to China



Ice skating! How it started...

and how it ended :) 






On cold or rainy days we had other adventures, like going to the children's museum in Richmond for the first time! It was amazing and I can't believe it took us this long to visit. 










Lydia's letter to Santa
"Dear Santa, I would like a trampoline and a gigantic toy unicorn. Also I would like a rocking horse. I would love veggie straws and a Kinder Egg. I have been good. Love, Lydia"


My unbeatable gift to Sarah this Christmas: a heavily discounted Meghan dress up sticker book from England. The best!! And she loved it. :) 






Elise asleep with Daddy. 
Later this night we took her to the ER where she was diagnosed with RSV 😭


Matt put up our window wreaths and candles


Ugly sweater party :) 

Comments

Popular Posts