Pre-Valentine's Day Fun!
Hey guys!! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we hope you all have fun plans to look forward to! I'm excited because TONIGHT we're putting on a Valentine's Day dinner for about 10 of our neighbors and friends. :) We've been planning it all week. The menu will include...
Baked salmon...
Baked salmon...
...something like these cuties...
...and other delicious pink food :) Since Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday I'm hoping this becomes an annual thing. Here's to our first try!
And that will kick off our Valentine's Week!
We have SUCH exciting plans for Valentine's Day Weekend (starting on Friday) and I can't wait to tell you guys about it! Here's a hint: it involves a much-needed getaway with some special people. :)
I've loved Valentine's Day for years now (since high school? Middle school?). Maybe it's because growing up my dad would wake up extra early on February 14th to surprise us girls with roses and pink-sprinkled donuts before school. Maybe it's because there always seems to be something fun going on because of it. Maybe because it's such a warm holiday in the middle of a cold month.
Or maybe it's all of that plus the simple fact that it represents a great thing to celebrate: Love! I rediscovered this really cute Valentine's Day themed Mormon Message video and I think it conveys the message of clebrating love pretty well! (if you can't see it click HERE )
Until next week... Happy Valentine's Day from Matt and Laura! XOXO
Or maybe it's all of that plus the simple fact that it represents a great thing to celebrate: Love! I rediscovered this really cute Valentine's Day themed Mormon Message video and I think it conveys the message of clebrating love pretty well! (if you can't see it click HERE )
I hope that puts you in the Valentine's Day mood :)
And of course below are a few snapshots from our past week!
I got a (much-overdue) haircut and love it. I almost forgot what my hair style was supposed to look like so obviously it was time for a trim!
Happy 9-month anniversary to us!!
Time flies. I LOVE looking back at our wedding pics and reliving the absolute joy our wedding day brought :)
Barkley.
Here he is sitting on my head. He doesn't understand personal space.
But he ran 16 miles with me this week without a single complaint so kudos to him ;)
Gorgeous, gorgeous Utah!
|









Comments
Post a Comment