Baptism Anniversary

Four years ago this week, I made the best decision of my life: I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ("the Mormons"). I got baptized!

Why did I make such a big change? Because I learned that the Church is true. I received an undeniable witness that there is a Father in Heaven who loves us, and that the Book of Mormon is true. Have you read it?

In honor of this week, I'd like to share my experience & beliefs with you in place of a regular blog post.

I've written about it here:

http://mormon.org/me/4D07

I hope you read it with an open mind and heart. :)




Comments

  1. I am so happy we both made the plunge. You are such an amazing woman Laura! I am so happy we have gotten to become friends, even though we do not see each other all the time, I am lucky to have been blessed by your spirit. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, happy anniversary Ashley!! I am so greateful for you. I've been meaning to message you about our 4-year mark... hard to believe it's already been so long. :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts