Welcome Baby Vivian!
Vivian Josephine joined our family on June 6, 2024 at 4:05pm, weighing 6 lbs 8oz, and as perfect as can be. We love her so much!!
I had an induction at 39 weeks.
Her name was Lydia's idea! After hearing someone call to their little sister named Vivian at swim practice a couple of days before she was born she said, "What about Vivian?" and I said, "I LOVE that!" We'd planned on naming her Alexandra (and calling her Lexie) but when she was born, Matt and I looked at her and said "she's not an Alexandra!"
Vivian means lively or vivacious, and so far that name describes her perfectly! She was very active in my belly, kicking me all the time, and even making every ultrasound tech work hard to get her measurements because she wouldn't hold still! One tech even told me, "better get your running shoes ready for this girl!" And in her 6 month ultrasound picture she is fully smiling! Never seen anything like it. :)
Her middle name is after my sweet Grandma Jo. I wish they could've met. 🤍
The kids came and met her that evening.
We're so grateful Vivian is here!
![]() |
| Less than an hour old 🩷 |


















Comments
Post a Comment