November 🦃


Our Thankful Tree 2023! And Lydia's self-imposed chore chart.

I feel like I say this a lot, but the kids spent a lot of time playing outside in November, and there were usually a few neighborhood friends out there with them too. We love our neighborhood!







Matt decorated the new play house for the first time!


How I kept Luke busy outside one morning before school. 
He got really into it!


Frosty morning at the bus stop


One time I couldn't find Luke for a few minutes... and finally discovered him on the porch, watching the leaves fall. ☺️ 

We used the end of our year-long membership to Lewis Ginter to see the lights!




Luke's favorite part was the model trains. Later Matt took him to The Great Big Greenhouse to see even more trains like these!

We got our FIRST picture of Baby Girl!

Play date with Lev


Elise having fun in Nursery :)

A Sunday afternoon nap


Elise's turkey hand print art from the gym Kid Zone! With Hazel :)

Found this picture on my phone that the girls took. :)

Preschool!

The kids got to do some Thanksgiving activities at Vikki's house with Soren, his cousins, and Emmi! 





Started decorating for Christmas!!
We put up our tree before Thanksgiving for the first time ever since we weren't hosting.



As part of my calling in the Primary Presidency I got to lead another Baptism Preview night for all the kids turning 8 next year. That included, of course, Lydia! So exiting. :) 

Matt built a dollhouse for the kids!
Lydia asked if it could be a fairy house, so he added moss to the top. :)

Thanksgiving! We celebrated just with our family since Mom, Dad, Ellen, Corey and Cam were coming the next week. Thanksgiving morning Matt went with all the young men and leaders for a turkey bowl! Meanwhile the kids played outside and helped me cook. We had a lot of delicious food, but the kids were most excited for the Froot Loops haha. It was a nice little Thanksgiving and we were grateful not to be traveling.



Happy Thanksgiving!

Elise sneaked 3 bread rolls during Thanksgiving dinner haha. 


Then it was on to Christmas!




"Look Mommy I made a circle."
She was so proud. :)



Luke and Lydia made paper nativities with Matt one Sunday. Elise helped too. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts