Family Photos
Fall family photos are one of my favorite traditions. This year, my friend and down-the-street neighbor Khand, who I know from church, took our pictures. She's a professional commercial photographer I immediately noticed how present, patient, focused, and talented she is. She chose the most beautiful park in Richmond (near the carillon) to take our pictures one Saturday evening during golden hour, and we lucked out that the park was mostly empty.
My mom and Sarah helped pick out the outfits we wore (over a group text!) and they were so good.
Lydia was on her best behavior (maybe because we bribed her with donuts?) but poor Luke was exhausted - he fell asleep in the car the moment we drove away - and had a little stranger danger about someone new taking his picture. But Khand somehow managed to capture his great big smile.
I love these pictures!
And here are some Matt and I took on my phone:













































Comments
Post a Comment