WELCOME BABY LUKE!

He's here!



Luke Preston Neuffer was born 10/10/19 at 3:13pm, weighing 6 lbs, 13 oz! He was born in the same hospital that I was born in, 29 years ago.



We love that his birthday is 10/10, because we really think he's a 10/10!

I had a scheduled induction at 8am that morning and everything went smoothly. That night Mom, Dad, and Sarah brought Lydia to the hospital to meet Luke!











This recovery is SO MUCH EASIER than with Lydia, physically and mentally. He's a week old today and I almost feel back to my normal self. It was a lot rougher after having Lyd.

Lydia loves her baby brother! The first thing she said after seeing him was "he's so cute and little!"





I stayed in the hospital two nights and Lyd had fun staying with Gma and Gpa during that time. The hospital was amazing and all the nurses and meals delivered and the huge room made me feel like I was at a resort! Aunt Sarah came out for a couple days in WC too. :)

We're so happy Baby Luke is finally with us!

Comments

Popular Posts